“PC gaming is impossible without a high RAM in 2021” is by far one of the most repeated generic statements with no connection. Only a few AAA games with highly graphically intensive games require a higher RAM and graphic card to run at higher configurations. But most games are playable at optimal or even low settings, and the PC is already constructed with such fantastic components.
To dispel one of the most common misconceptions about graphics cards, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 BEST MODERN GAMES FOR PC WITH 4GB RAM. The games included here are among the best of all time, and while they don’t demand much in the way of graphic output, they will provide you with the thrill of a lifetime.
Also read – Best Games For 2GB Ram Pc.
Top Modern Games That Can Be Played With 4GB RAM
The following is the list of games which will run easily with a mid tier GPU and 4GB of RAM on any device. Please note that you should have a processor which will support your GPU otherwise the entire system will crash.
1. PUBG Lite
Who hasn’t heard of this game? It’s possible that this is the most popular game of the decade. Because of the popularity of PUBG and how much gamers enjoy it, the business decided to release a lite version for low-end gamers called PUBG-Lite, which can operate smoothly on any PC with at least 4GB of RAM and an Intel integrated graphics card.
- Intel Core i3 2.4GHz processor.
- INFORMATION ON THE CPU SPEED
- 4 GB of RAM
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit operating system
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 VIDEO CARD
- 3.0 PIXEL SHADER
- 3.0 VERTEX SHADER
- 4 GB OF FREE DISK SPACE
Many people consider Bad Company to be the best battlefield because of the amount of amusement it provides. Everything about this game is fantastic, from the loading screen to the characters, weaponry, vehicles, noises, and, most importantly, the maps. This is one of the best game for 4gb ram.
- Main memory: 2GB Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz
- GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900 graphics card
- 256MB graphics memory
- Windows XP is the operating system.
- For the digital version, you’ll need 15GB of HDD space, and for the disc version, you’ll need 10GB of HDD space (BFBC2)
- For the digital version, you’ll need 10GB of HDD space, and for the disc version, you’ll need 4GB (BF1943)
3. Far Cry 3
This game is deserving of all the praise due to its excellent characters and overall compelling tale. Far Cry 3 is still a terrific game to play on low-end hardware, thanks to its decent graphics and open-world gameplay, moreover you can easily get 60fps in 4gb ram pc.
- Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or greater, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0 GHz or faster processor
- 4 GB of memory
- 512 MB video Shader Model 3.0 or higher DirectX 9.0c compliant card / NVidia 8800 or greater, AMD HD 2900 or better
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Sound Card with the Most Up-to-Date Drivers
- 9.0c (DirectX)
- 15 GB of storage
- Optional peripherals include a mouse, keyboard, and gamepad.
- Broadband Internet connection and service are necessary for multiplayer mode.
4. Witcher 2
Witcher 3 is an excellent example of a wonderful RPG that is graphically stunning and features interesting and engaging characters. The way the storey unfolds based on the player’s decisions and actions is what players loved the most about Witcher 3.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 is the operating system.
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.2 GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2.5 GHz
- 1.5 GB (Windows XP), 2 GB (Windows Vista/Win 7)
- GeForce 8800 (512 MB) or Radeon HD3850 graphics (512 MB). 1280×720 pixels is the resolution.
- DirectX® is required. DirectX 9.29 must be installed.
- 25 GB hard drive
Almost all Assasins Creed games may be played with low-end hardware. Later games may necessitate a little more visual power (1Gb almost). Aside from that, the majority of them can run on 512MB graphics memory or even the integrated graphics card.
Overall, the gameplay is thrilling, and the setting is lovely. It’s best to start with Assasins Creed 1 so you can follow the tale from beginning to end.
- Windows XP and Vista are supported (only)
- CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ dual-core processor (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or greater preferred)
- 1 GB RAM 2 GB / Windows XP Vista is the latest version of Microsoft’s operating system
- 256 MB video card Shader Model 3.0 or above, DirectX 10.0–compliant video card, or DirectX 9.0–compliant video card (see supported list) *
- Sound card that is DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 compliant (5.1 sound card recommended)
- Version of DirectX: DirectX 10.0 libraries (included on disc)
- DVD-ROM: Dual-layer DVD-ROM drive
- 8 GB of hard drive space
- Peripherals Keyboard, mouse, and optional controller are all supported (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
6. Outlast 2
Well written horror story in an open world and quality graphics that you can enjoy on multiple levels easy, normal, or hard as per your expertise. However, it’s better to start with easy or normal because hard mode can get tough to survive against enemies. Good things is, Outlast 2 can run smoothly with over 60fps on low-end PC or laptop.
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10, 64-bits
- Intel Core i3-530 processor.
- 4GB RAM is the maximum amount of memory that may be installed on a computer.
- Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4870 GPU with 1GB VRAM.
- Version 10 of DirectX.
- 30 GB of storage space is available.
- DirectX compatible sound card
7. Crysis 3
If you appreciate first-person shooters, this game is a must-play. Crysis 3′s graphics are wonderfully optimized and beautiful, and the gameplay is also rather enjoyable. This game can operate comfortably on 4GB of RAM, but the high-quality visuals may necessitate a graphics card with at least 1GB of memory.
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 is the operating system.
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / 2.7 GHz AMD Athlon 64X2 processor
- 3 GB RAM is the maximum amount of memory that can be installed on a computer.
- Graphics: NVidia GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD5770 with 1 GB video RAM or higher.
- Version 11 of DirectX.
- Broadband Internet connection is provided by the network.
- 17 GB of storage space is available.
Borderlands 3 manages to combine fantastic gunplay, a huge setting, and fantastic co-op into one fantastic package. Many players believe that Borderlands 3 has surpassed the threshold that previous Borderlands games have set, and that it is the best game Gearbox has ever created. This game is a must-play for anyone who enjoys shooting games.
- AMD FX-8350 or Intel i5-3570 processor.
- INFORMATION ON THE CPU SPEED
- 6 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, and Windows 10 64-bit are the operating systems available.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 / AMD Radeon HD 7970 VIDEO CARD
- SHADER OF PIXELS: 5.0.
- SHADER OF THE VERTEX: 5.0.
- 2048 MB DEDICATED VIDEO RAM
Sniper Ghost Warrior is an excellent shooting game with large maps, smooth shooting, and great sound. This game is for you if you enjoy shooting an adversary from 500 meters away with a flawless shot in many exotic locales.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz, Intel Pentium D 2.66 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3500+
- CPU SPEED: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz, Intel Pentium D 2.66 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3500+
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (VISTA/7)
- OS: Windows XP/VISTA/7
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB graphics card, DirectX 10.0 or 9.0c compatible, Shader Model 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce (6800/7600-7950/8600-8800/9600- 9800/GTX 260-280) or ATI Radeon (X1650-1950/ HD 2400-2900/3650-3870/4650-4870)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 6.5 GB of free hard drive space
10. Prince of Persia
90’s gamer will say that this game is magical. Because it immersed you in a state of flow that you rarely find in a video game. Prince Of Persia is combination of creative places with awe-inspiring auras and great character animation keeps you entertained until the shocking conclusion.
- Windows 2000/XP is the only operating system supported.
- Pentium 3 or AMD Athlon Processor 1GHz processor.
- 256 megabytes of RAM
- Graphics card that complies with DirectX 9.0C (see supported list)
- Sound Card: Sound card that complies with DirectX 9.0C.
- DirectX 9.0C is required (also included on the CD)
- 4X speed DVD drive
- Hard drive: A minimum of 1.5GB is required.
- Controllers: A gamepad that is compatible with Windows.
The games listed above were picked in a strategic manner to allow you to game on a PC that is also being held together by shreds. These games are light on the system and allow the player to game without interruption while ensuring that there are plenty of other things to do on the PC at the same time.
I hope you enjoy reading the stuff on this page; if you do, please let us know in the comments section how you feel about it.